Trasmec Srl was born in 1954, specializing in industrial conveying systems and loose materials storage plants construction and installation.
Since the early seventies Trasmec has been operating in different fields such as chemical, food, feedstuff and seeds industry. Afterwards, when the first particleboard plants appeared in Italy, Trasmec started its experience in wood working sector.
With more than 10 000 conveyors supplied to the production plants all over the world during the last 10 years, Trasmec can be proud of the unique experience in conveying systems manufacturing, providing its Clients with maximum reliability and technology.
The range of Trasmec’s production includes:
- traditional belt conveyors
- travelling and reversible conveyors for material distribution above storages
- pipe belt conveyors for higher capacities and Cobra belt conveyors for especially long tracts
- chain conveyors, including Panzer type for bigger capacities
- screw conveyors of different types, such as vertical, dosing, horizontal multiple for extraction, etc.
- bucket elevators for product vertical conveying with little space available;
- disk separators for removal of oversize pieces;
- moving floors systems for extraction;
- metal plates conveying systems for loose products reception;
- travelling screw extraction systems.