General contractor is a specialized organization that provides services on construction of buildings and production plants, starting with the search of a land plot and up to facility commissioning.
eastconsult® undertakes responsibilities in organization and implementation of a complex of construction activities.
We are attracted to perform a full range of works within the construction of buildings and structures, as well as for implementation of large-scale projects with a complex structure of organization, which requires elaboration of many construction, installation, production, logistics, legal and other chains.
Our range of general contractor services includes:
- organization of an effective construction process
- obtaining all approvals and permits for work
- execution of works within the time limits set by the Progress schedule
- compliance with the approved budget
- quality control of the works
- analysis and minimization of risks
- monitoring compliance with the standards of PB (Fire safety), OT (Labor protection), TB (Occupational safety), OOS (Environmental control), etc.
- arrangement and maintenance of the construction site
- selection of subcontractors and suppliers on a tender basis
- conclusion of contracts with subcontractor organizations, coordination of their work
- conclusion of contracts with suppliers, provision of construction materials, equipment and structures
- preparation and transfer of executive documentation to the customer
- full support of the facility up to its commissioning